Accommodation and travel expenses
The host country will cover travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence
Transport from the place of residence and the event
The host country will be in charge of transports.
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people of OIC Member States or representatives of Islamic communities in other countries.
- The participation should be personal and publicly open on the website for the event.
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
Are there any sideline activities
Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the hosting country and its culture. However, there will be no sideline activity during the event of Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work.
How to know that you have been selected to participate in the event to which you have registered
Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the training through their email indicated in the application form
If you do not find the answer to your case and need assistance please contact us: